Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Practices in Manifesting

I'm currently reading a book called E-Squared, 9 Do It Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. I have dibbled and dabbled in manifesting work, a la The Secret which initially blew my mind, then the excitement gradually fizzled away as my life started circling the drain and my pessimism grew and grew. Right now my optimism for life is at ZERO and I'm starting to believe the Universe has it out for me - except, I know for a fact that I am creating my own reality right now. I feel it in my soul that my mindset is my undoing. The problem is......I can't get unstuck.

I'm reading and reading and getting more frustrated and bored with every promise by some new age guru that I come across. And I can't get unstuck. My mind is running non stop anti-Mary propaganda day in and day out. It's like self sabotage at it's worse. I'm chasing people and things away, and it's like I'm doing everything in my power to welcome the worst. I'm sad and miserable and I hate my life and I am making sure to tell myself that multiple times a day.

It hurts. I'm hurting. And I don't know how to get out of it. So I'm trying an experiment. I'm asking - no TELLING - the Universe to prove that it's there listening, and to manifest what I am now asking.

The first is this - Universe, you have 48 hours to give me a working desktop computer. Thanks so much, I love my new computer.

Second, I need an answer to this question: Inner guidance, can Marc and I find a new place to live that we love very soon and can you help us find that place? Thanks! We are so happy in our new, beautiful home and it feels so right for us!

I will report back in 48 hours with the results which will be positive! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment